Date: September 20, 2013
Where: Third Presbyterian Church 600 Forest Avenue Richmond, VA 23229
Cost: Regular: $30 per person Co-sponsor*: $20 per person
Register: www.freshexpressionsus.org and register for the Vision Day under “training and events.”
Fresh Expressions is a movement that is cultivating new forms of church alongside existing congregations in order to reach a changing world. Begun in England 8 years ago, it has resulted in the birth of over 2,000 new communities in the UK alone. Fresh Expressions has spread to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and is now taking shape in the US.
At its heart, Fresh Expressions is about empowering and equipping God’s people to develop creative expressions of church that can reach the increasing diversity of our society.
Vision Day is a great way to discover more about Fresh Expressions. In an interactive format, you will have the chance to:
- Hear how Fresh Expressions is renewing the church;
- Talk about the development of Fresh Expressions US ; and
- Learn more about the Mission-Shaped Church - Discover tools to start Fresh Expressions in your area.
For more information, contact:
- Gannon Sims, Director of Networking & Communications, Fresh Expressions US 540.371.3970 email@example.com.
- Chris Backert, National Director, Fresh Expressions US 804.432.5418 firstname.lastname@example.org.